When you buy insurance coverage, you’ll have to pay premiums. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) established the LIC Merchant Portal, through which you can quickly and easily pay your premiums. This enables the LIC to sustain robust relationships with its customers. LIC Merchants ensure a seamless and trouble-free transaction with the corporation through registration, authorization, expertise, and complete trustworthiness. This merchant portal is a platform where all tasks are done online to make everything clear to customers. Vendors must enrol in their respective portals to execute each action without difficulty.
About LIC Merchant Portal
There are a lot of people all over India who use the services of the LIC insurance company. Payment must be made following the terms of the agreement following the purchase of the insurance plan. Several people within the LIC company contact policyholders and follow up on payments.
Members of the LIC merchant network are officially authorised to rectify client payments. The LIC organisation designed and developed a one-of-a-kind website specifically for their premium collections. LIC merchants must utilise unique login credentials, including usernames and passwords. The sole purpose of the portal is to enable the gathering of high-quality solutions. You can complete the service online by clicking on the LIC link. Merchants can access information regarding policy updates and modifications through the portal. They may also inquire about their clients’ data without making a phone call or paying a visit. You can find details about the business, its clients, and its sellers on the website.
Who is a LIC Merchant?
Merchant registration has been established by the Indian government-run insurance corporation LIC to guarantee smooth operations. The Corporation selects these merchants as intermediaries between the insurer and its clients. Each merchant is assigned a unique user ID and password to access their respective portals. LIC provides proficient training to enhance the efficacy of its merchants.
Receiving premiums on behalf of the business is their principal responsibility. Commissions to these merchants are compensated with a portion of their premiums on insurance policies sold. However, they are also capable of examining and modifying the data using a variety of merchant tools. Like LIC offices, LIC merchants can offer virtually any service to the client. They possess authorised access to LIC systems, which allows them to examine many policies about client data, such as loans, surrenders, policy particulars, and more.
LIC Merchant Login Process
To log in as a LIC merchant, please follow the steps below:
- You can go to https://merchant.licindia.in/merchant/merlogin.htm to get to the LIC merchant site.
- Select the “merchant portal” tab from the “online services” selection on the homepage.
- Now, navigate to the login page.
- Kindly input the login credentials before proceeding.
- The next step is to submit the data.
- Verify the accuracy of the login information before clicking the submit icon.
Login to the LIC Merchant Portal if you forgot your password
Log in to the portal using the instructions below if you have forgotten your password.
- Merchants require their login credentials to access the website. However, someone could forget their password and need to change it.
- The steps are simple and are listed below:
- You can begin the process by visiting the LIC merchant website at https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/portlets/util/forgotPassword/begin.do.
- Again, from the list of online services, select the merchant portal.
- To log in, click the button.
- Proceed and click the “Forgot Password” option.
- Proceed by entering your user ID and valid email address.
- From the menu, choose “Email A New Password.”
- The system will generate and deliver a new password to the verified email address.
- To gain access to the store page, enter the password.
How Do I Change My Password Online?
If you want to change your password, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website for LIC merchants.
- Click here: https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/portlets/util/resetPassword/start.do.
- Pick the merchant portal from the drop-down menu of available web services to access it.
- Navigate to the login page.
- Go to the page to change the password.
- You need to enter both your username and the current password.
- Subsequently, validate the newly entered password.
- Hit the reset button following that.
How do you update your email ID to receive OTP?
Individuals wishing to continue receiving emails and OTPs must update their email addresses whenever the website changes. The necessary procedures are outlined below.
- The LIC merchant site can be found at “https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/portlets/util/updateEmailId/begin.do”.
- The merchant portal should be selected from the menu labelled “Online Services.”
- Click on the information to log in again.
- Select “Update email address and receive an OTP.”
- It is mandatory to input the correct user ID and password.
- Provide an email address.
- Now, press the update button.