Odisha Balaram Yojana Benefits & Eligibility | Balaram Yojana Odisha Apply Online | Odisha Balaram Yojana Form
The government of Odisha set up the Odisha Balaram Yojana to help all of the landless farmers in the state. People who don’t own land in Odisha state will get help from the scheme’s primary goal. In this article, we will discuss everything about the plan so that you won’t have any trouble applying for it. In this article, we will be discussing the rules for the scheme, important dates, and the details of the plan. We’ve also talked about how to apply for the scheme step by step.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The Odisha government has pushed the Odisha Balaram Yojana to give rural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless ranchers who have been out of work because of the coronavirus. This money will help them get back to work. The plan will help about seven million landless farmers, giving them a big boost during the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has told the government to provide agrarian loans to landless farmers through joint obligation groups (JLGs).
IMAGE will figure out how to make the plan happen at the state level so that it can happen. People from the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will set things up at the regional level. People who don’t own land will get credits through JLGs that act as “social insurance.” Sourabh Garg, the horticulture secretary, said this.
Overview Of Balaram Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|Objective||To provide credit|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
The objective of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The goal of the Odisha Balaram Yojana is to help farmers who are having trouble because of the COVID 19 outbreak by giving each JLG up to Rs. 1.6 lakh in loans.
What are the Documents Required for Odisha Balaram Yojana?
People who want to apply for this scheme need the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size image
To apply for the scheme, a farmer must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must live in the state of Odisha.
- The candidate must be a farmer to be considered.
- A farmer is not allowed to possess any land.
Implementation Of The Scheme
- The government made the plan with the help of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, which helped make it happen (NABARD).
- The farming experts will put the plan into action on the field level work. There are about 7000 parts of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban places.
- Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans. Each meeting will have five landless ranchers who will get a maximum of Rs 1.60 lakh in credit.
- During the next two years, the state government wants to help seven million landless ranchers by giving them loans for their land.
- At least Rs.1040 crores of money are available for field-level rural activities.
- Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download 2022
- PMFBY List | प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
- PMJDY प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना 2022 | Jan Dhan Yojana, ऑनलाइन खाता खोले
- प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना लिस्ट 2022 | PMAY Gramin Awas Yojana
- PM Kisan Status Check | प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट 2022
- Mandhan Yojana | प्रधान मंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना Online Registration 2022
Benefits Of Balaram Yojana
- Around seven lakh landless farmers will get help from the plan in the next two years.
- Govt also put the plan together with help from the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, which is part of the government (NABARD).
- People who work on farms get help from around 7000 parts of different banks and PACS in provincial and semi-urban areas, which is good for them.
- Individually, IMAGE and ATMA will serve as the point people for each state and area to make sure that the plan is done.
Application Procedure Of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The applicant must follow these steps while applying for the scheme:
- First, go to the official website.
- When you get to the website’s home page, click on the option that says apply online and fill out the form.
- A new web page will show up on your screen.
- In the application form, you will see what you need to do.
- Fill out the form for the job.
- When you’re done, click “submit.”
- Upload your files.
- Click on the Submit button.
Note: As soon as more detailed rules come out from the government, we will change the information we have now to reflect those changes.