Know Process to Update Address in Aadhar, Aadhar Card Address Change, How to Change Address in Aadhar Card Online & Offline, Check Status & Documents Required
Procedure For Change Address in Aadhar Card | As everyone knows, the Indian government gives each citizen a 12-digit number that serves as an ID. Every Indian has access to it. Citizens have unique Aadhaar numbers. The biometric Aadhar card stores the enroller’s name, permanent address, picture, gender, fingerprint information, and Iris information. It also stores their age.
In modern India, the Aadhar card can be used for many things and the number of times it can be used as legal proof has grown. Because it supports the idea of digitizing everything, everything will now be linked to the card. In this essay, we’ll talk about how to change your address on your Aadhar card and all the different forms you need to fill out.
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card?
India is making progress toward digitization, and it has shown that it is good at this by trying to digitize many different needs and helping people move toward innovation and a new India. Aadhaar is new and a step toward a more modern India. As digitalization helps the country reach its goals, the Aadhaar card is becoming an important part of the lives of Indian citizens.
When the Aadhar card came out for the first time, it was made quickly, and there were some mistakes that needed to be fixed. To make things easier for the people of India, the government of India came up with a quick and easy solution: the Aadhar card has a feature that lets people make changes and updates.
When a person moves permanently, they need to change their Aadhar card address online. Contrary to what most people think, updating your Aadhar card is easy and can be done online or offline. You can also update your Aadhar card through a phone app. UIDAI is a government agency in India that has to follow the law. The Unique Identification Authority of India, or UIDAI, is in charge of giving out Aadhar cards all over India. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has the most power over the Aadhar ecosystem as a whole. This is true whether a new number is being given out or a change is being made to an Aadhar card.
Why should we Change Address in Aadhar Card?
You might need to start the process of changing the address on your Aadhar card for a number of reasons, such as:
- Whenever someone with an Aadhar card moves from one place to another. Maybe you’re moving from one state to another or one place to another.
- There is a misspelling in the address. Pay attention to the address.
- A child’s Aadhar card needs to be updated after he or she turns 15.
- There’s a chance that the Pin code needs to be changed.
- LIC Dhan Varsha Plan 866 में निवेश करने पर 10 गुना रिटर्न कैसे मिलेगा?
What are the various ways to Change Address in Aadhar Card?
There are both online and offline ways to change the address on an Aadhar card, and this article talks about both of them. Anyone who doesn’t understand the content can leave a comment in the space provided.
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card Online?
- Visit the UIDAI website to Update Address In Aadhar Card or Change Address in Aadhar Card.
- On the UIDAI website’s home page, click the option “My Aadhar”.
- Then, click “Update Demographics Data and Check Status” under the box that says “Update Your Aadhar.”
- The person will be taken to the next page of the website.
- To log in, you will need to enter your Aadhar number and a One Time Password on this screen. When you enter your Aadhaar number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile phone that is linked to your Aadhaar number. By entering the OTP and the Captcha code, you can get into the Aadhar system.
- After you have logged into the UIDAI system, the next window will appear on your computer screen.
- Choosing “Update Aadhar Online” will take you to the next window.
- If you want to change your permanent address and update your Aadhar card, choose an address from the list on the new page and click “Proceed to Update Aadhar.” The website after that will be shown.
- The person’s current address will be shown on this page. Here, you’ll be able to change your address on your Aadhar card and update it. Type in the new house number, address, postal code, and city. This is an important step.
- For an Aadhar card update or a change in the address on an Aadhar card, you must provide a document that shows the new home address in a clearer way. The authorities may check the address after the request has been made.
- Click “Next” after entering the new Aadhar number to continue with the payment process. In all, the customer would have to pay Rs 50. You can use net banking, UPI, a credit card, or a debit card to pay.
- Once the payment for the Aadhar card address change has been verified, the request to change the home address will be verified by the staff.
- The new address will be shown within 90 days. If someone’s address is out of date, it could lead to very serious problems. The Aadhaar card needs to be kept up to date.
How to do Offline Aadhar Card Address Change?
Indians now use the Aadhar card as a way to prove who they are. The information on the Aadhar card must be up to date.
You can make changes to your Aadhar card both in person and online. The government set up Aadhar Seva Kendra for enrolling, updating, and other tasks related to Aadhar. At ASKs, people can sign up for Aadhar seven days a week.
- Aadhar Seva Kendra offers the following services: updating your Aadhar card and signing up new users for an Aadhar card.
- Change any personal information in government records, such as your name, address, email address, cell phone number, date of birth, etc.
- Download the PVC Aadhar Card Application Form (Aadhar)
- Also, update the biometric information you already have, such as your iris scan, fingerprints, and photo print.
- The federal government is also looking for places like post offices, banks, state government offices, and BSNL offices to help people sign up for and update their Aadhar cards.
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card Online without Proof?
Users may wonder how to change their Aadhar card address. You can change the address on your Aadhar card even without proof.
- First, go to the official website and try to sign in to UIDAI with the Aadhar number of the person who wants to change their address.
- Then enter the Aadhar of the person who is verifying. (The person who checks your address is called a “verifier.”)
- After that, the SRN is sent to Authenticator.
- After getting the SRN, go to the link.
- Enter the user’s Aadhar number from the user’s Aadhar.
- See the address after logging in to SRN.
- Localize your request and send it in.
- The person who asked for it gets a secret code in the mail.
- Enter the secret code on the Aadhar card address change page.
- Check out the new location.
- Last, write down the URN so you can check the status of your Aadhar card address change.
How to do Aadhar Card Address Change Via Post Office?
You can change your permanent address on your Aadhar card online, in person, or by mail. The service was made possible by Aadhar and India Post. Changing your Aadhar address by mail is important for places that don’t have internet. It helps people in the military and other places who are far away. Follow these steps to make changes to your Aadhar card using post-paid services.
- Visit the Unique Identification Authority of India, or UIDAI, website.
- Get the form to update your Aadhar. Some Aadhar Kendra centres can also give you the form.
- If you signed up online, you can download the form and print it.
- On this form, you will need to write your name, address, and email address. Contact information, Post Office Pin Code, current address, and new address, among other things.
- The Aadhar form to change your address must be filled out in the language you chose when you signed up for Aadhar.
- Fill in the New Address on the form.
- There must be the right address and other information.
- Send the form to “UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India.”
- Once the request has been sent, you will be contacted.
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card via Mobile App?
With the mAadhar App, you can change your address on your Aadhar Card by:
- You can download the mAadhar Mobile Application and then use it. If you are not already logged in as a user on this site, click the “Register My Aadhar” button.
- You can get into your account by entering the number on your Aadhar card and the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your phone.
- Find the menu item called “Update Address Online” and click on it.
- You will have to give the details of your current address, the details of your new address, and a document that shows you have moved. After the form is sent in, a UIDAI employee will check the address and change the information on the Aadhar card. You’ll get a new Aadhar card with your new address on it.