SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 | The SBI Foundation has made a sizable and highly laudable effort through the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme. The SBI Foundation’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan covers it. For low-income youngsters whose parents struggle to make ends meet and cannot afford school tuition, this scholarship programme offers a little glimpse of hope. Giving money to deserving students from low-income backgrounds who have excelled in school is the major objective of the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme 2023. The eligibility requirements, documentation required, and the application process for the scheme are all covered in this post. NMMS Scholarship 2023: Check Online Application Status & Renewal
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023
A project of the SBI Foundation’s education vertical, Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), is the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme 2023. It offers financial aid to deserving students from low-income households all throughout India to assure their ability to finish their education. There is an opportunity for students currently enrolled in Classes 6 through 12 to apply for and receive a scholarship worth 15,000 Indian Rupees for the course of an academic year.
The Foundation is currently working on initiatives in more than 28 Indian states and union territories, keeping with its long-standing legacy of aiding in areas outside of banking. These initiatives concentrate on issues such as youth empowerment, sports, healthcare, education, and rural development. The SBI Foundation is of the opinion that it should be able to carry out activities that are moral, support equality and growth, and have a positive impact on society. In other words, it should be able to represent the ethos of the SBI group.
Eligibility for the SBI Asha Scholarship Scheme in 2023
- The programme is open to all students presently enrolled in grades 6 through 12.
- Application for the scholarship programme is only open to Indian students.
- A grade point average of at least 75% was required from applicants in the year before they submitted their applications.
- Only school-level students are eligible for these scholarships.
- The applicant’s household cannot have a combined annual income from any source greater than 3,00,000 Indian Rupees (INR).
Benefits of the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme in 2023
The key advantage of the scholarships is that it offers Rs. 15000 in monetary support over the course of a year.
Key Highlights of SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023
|Scholarship Plan||SBI Asha Scholarship|
|Amount granted||INR 15000/-|
|Eligible classes||Class 6-12|
|Last Date||15th October|
Objectives of the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme for 2023
The principal objective of the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme is to offer financial aid to meritorious students from low-income backgrounds who have demonstrated academic distinction. This foundation is making every effort to carry out the plan and connect with needy students as well.
Required Documents for the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme 2023
- Details about the applicant’s (or the applicant’s parent’s) bank account
- A list of grades from the previous academic year (a mark sheet).
- An admission letter, identification card, or legitimate certificate are all acceptable forms of proof of entrance for the current academic year.
- Receipt of fees (2022-23)
- Proof of the applicant’s financial situation.
- Govt issued ID
How to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship Plan?
Applicant must follow the steps listed below to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicant must first visit the official website “Buddy4Study”.
- On the homepage, scroll down & click on the “Apply Now” button under the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme.
- Once you click on the option, a Pop-up Login window will appear on your computer screen.
- If you are a new user then, you must click on the Register button to Sign-Up.
- Once, you click on the Register button a new page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You must enter all the required information in the form and click on Register to complete the registration process.
- If you already have an account then you can Sign-In using Google, your phone number, or your email address.
- You must now enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now, you will be redirected to the application page for SBI Asha Scholarship Program.
- Here, you need to click on Start Application to begin your application process.
- Then, on the new page, the applicant must enter all the required information in the form and upload the required documents.
- Then, the applicant is required to read the terms & conditions carefully and accept them.
- Now, they can have a look at their application once again to recheck.
- The applicant must make sure that the application form is filled out correctly. They should fix it before submitting it.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the application process.