Patta Chitta Adangal Online View Download | Tamil Nadu Land Records | Patta Transfer Application Status | Patta Chitta E Service | Poramboke Meaning
Our government has made plans for digitising the land record that can change the way people see the country. In this article, we’ll tell our readers about the details of the online land records in Tamil Nadu. You can look at the Patta Chitta documents for your land.
You will need these essential documents to digitise your land records in Tamilnadu for 2021. This article also has a step-by-step guide that will make it easy for you to apply for Patta Chitta documents.
Tamil Nadu Patta
Since the word “digitisation” came out, the government has done great things. Digitalisation is turning essential documents for a country’s process into digital files. One of these is the Patta document, which the government of Tamilnadu released. There is the following information in the paper.
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions and area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Status Check Online 2022 Tamilnadu
Chitta Land Ownership
Residents can look at the Chitta document for their land and income information. Lands are usually marked into the following groups:
- Dryland (punjai).
- Wetland (nanjai)
Which Services are available on the Patta Chitta portal?
- Check patta Chitta status
- Verify poramboke land
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- View register extract
- Verify patta certificate
- No application status
- Online application for Patta Chitta
Documents Required | Tamil Nadu Land Registration Documents Online
As per the official website of the Tamil Nadu land records, you need the following documents to apply for Patta Chitta documents:
- Sale Deed to make sure. You have to take the original sale deed and a copy to the tahsildar or the office in charge of the matter.
- Proof that you own it- You must show proof of who you are to show that your land is yours. You can show proof of ownership by submitting any of the following:
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Electricity bill
- Encumbrance certificate
What is the procedure for online patta name change in tamilnadu?
- First, you must go to the village administration office and ask for a form to change your name.
- After that, you have to fill out this form carefully.
- Now you must attach all the necessary documents, like the sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc.
- After that, you have to return to the same office to turn in this form.
- For the changes to show up, it would take 30 days.
How To Apply Patta Chitta Online Tamilnadu?
You can follow the steps below to apply for your Patta Chitta documents online:
- First, go to the Tamil Nadu revenue service’s official website.
- Click on the home page link, “View Patta and FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract.”
- Choose the following on the new page:
- Area type (rural/urban)
- Press the “Submit” button.
- Enter the following on the next page:
- Sub-division number
- Survey number
- The last step is to put in the authentication value.
- Press “Submit”
How much is the Application Fee?
If you want to apply for a Patta document online through the official website for land records in Tamilnadu State, you have to pay a fee of 100 rupees.
How To Check Patta Chitta Status?
If you want to check on the status of your online Patta document, you can do so by following these simple steps: –
- Go to the link given here first.
- Enter the “Application ID” on the web page.
- Enter the “Captcha Values” on the web page.
- The last step is to click “Get Status.”
- Your screen will display the status of your application.
How To Verify Your Patta Certificate?
If you want to verify the validity of your Patta certificate, you must follow these easy steps:
- First, click on the link here.
- Click “Verify Patta” on the website.
- Fill in the “Reference Number.”
- The last step is to click the “Submit” button.
What is the procedure for the Transfer of Patta Chitta?
If you wish to sell your land or property and transfer the Patta Chitta documents, you can do so by following these easy steps: –
- Give the application to the tahsildar or the relevant officials in your village or district.
- The relevant authorities will review the applications and decide whether to accept or reject them. They have the right to accept or reject any application.
How to download the mobile app?
- First, you need to go to Google Play Store on your phone.
- Now you have to type patta Chitta Tamilnadu into the search box.
- Then you have to click the search button.
- You’ll see a list of apps on your screen.
- You must choose the first result.
- Now you must click “install.”
- The system will download the Patta Chitta app on your phone.
How To View A Register Extract?
- You need to go to the official website to view it.
- Go to “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” from the home page.
- Click the option “View A-Register Extract.”
- The system will take you to a new page to choose district, taluka, and village.
- Type in the survey number and select the subdivision number.
- Type in the security code shown in the picture.
- When you click “Send,” the document will show up.
How To Know Your Application Status?
- You must go to the official website to view it.
- Go to “Know the Status of Your Application” from the home page.
- When you click on the link, a new page comes up.
- Type in the application ID and the value of the captcha.
- When you click on “Get Status,” information will show up.
How to Verify Poramboke Land?
- You must go to the Tamil Nadu Government E-services’s official website to verify or poramboke land.
- Go to the website’s home page and click the “Verify Poramboke Land” button.
- A new screen page will open, and you’ll need to fill in the following information:
- Select District,
- Now Select Taluka,
- Select Village
- Enter Survey Number
- Enter Subdivision Number
- For information about the land, click the “Submit” button next to each column.
If a candidate is having trouble getting information from the portal, they can email [email protected].